It’s time for 2020-2021!
Pre-Registration for all ages in HOUSE LEAGUE is open from June 1st. There is NO FEE to pre-register.
Just send an email to email@example.com with your child’s name and date of birth and where you played in 2019-20 if at all.
We will pre-register your child now to play at Willowdale when the time comes and your spot will be guaranteed, as will early-bird pricing at $40 off until end of June. For now no money is due.
While we have no clue yet what our season will look like for 2020-2021, we are working with all the hockey and medical authorities toward a successful House League season. Flexible planning is key!
Fees will not increase. FULL season is Tyke ($345), Minor Novice ($445); Novice, Atom and PW ($540) and Monday ($475) – these fees will be adjusted to reflect any/all reductions from a full 23 week season.
Returning 2019 players will receive a credit of $40 for the lost last few events of the 2019 season. Referral credits from 2019 will be placed on your account as well.
As always, you may pre-register your child with just one hockey club.
Download Forms and Information
- House League Information – we are targeting only minor variances from last season.
- Player Registration Form – pre-registration requires only an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Player name and date of birth. All other information and funds will be collected when we can all be much more certain of the season.
- Coach Registration Form – For anyone at all that is intending to help on the ice or on the bench for House League games
- Equipment Guidelines
- House League Rules
- Parent Volunteer Registration
- Teen Volunteer Registration
- Respect in Sport for Parents (one parent for every player)
- Respect in Sport for Activity Leaders (all Coaches and volunteers)
- Transgender Inclusiveness
- Dressing Room Policy
- GTHL Concussion Policy and Forms
- Harassment, Abuse, Bullying and Misconduct Policy
- GTHL Program Executive Summary
- Black Hawks or Blackhawks?