Refunds for the January shutdown are complete. If you don’t have yours, get in touch!
Tryouts for Hawks AA, A and Select teams U14 (2009) and older, are posted on the GTHL site
House League (still 2021-22)
- House League Information – See the House League menu at the top of the page. House League is open Family Day weekend for all age groups.
- Player Registration is online. If you have any difficulty at all, please send an email to email@example.com with Player Name & Date of Birth. We will get your registration sorted out promptly.
- Etransfer, Cheque and PayPal are available,
- Equipment Guidelines
- Coach Registration For anyone at all that is intending to help on the ice or on the bench for House League games or practices
- Parent Volunteer Registration
- Teen Volunteer Registration
- House League Rules
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re playing hockey anywhere else and planning to help out for the 2021-22 season.
Policies and Course Links
- Player Return from Positive case – Attestation Form
- NEW Hockey Canada Maltreatment rules video
- GTHL Game Plan 2.0 v5 – Return to Hockey Safety Plan Feb 7, 2022
- Respect in Sport for Parents (one parent for every player U7up)
- GTHL Vaccination Policy – Covid 19 Accommodation Forms
- Planning a Safe Return to Hockey (all on and off-ice volunteers)
- Respect in Sport for Activity Leaders (all Coaches and volunteers)
- Transgender Inclusiveness (all Coaches)
- Dressing Room Policy
- GTHL Concussion Policy and Forms
- Harassment, Abuse, Bullying and Misconduct Policy
- Fees, Discounts, Refund, Credits