Fees, Discounts, Credits, Refunds for 2021-2022
Players will not have been on the ice for 18months. Our program for 2021-22 is built to “skate your player back to hockey”. The first 3 weeks of all Saturday hockey programs and 2 weeks for Monday will be designed to strengthen muscles and ankles and will rebuild lost skating skills to put the Fun safely back on the ice.
Learn to Skate and Learn to Play (2015-2017) will be $345 ($325 until end of July)
- Cross ice, development and fun.
- schedule is expected to be 11-11.45am and 11.45-12.30pm on Saturday
U8, which was Minor Novice (2014) will be $395 ($375 until end of July)
- schedule is expected to be 12.40-1.30pm on Saturday
- skills and games on half ice
- There is a limited option to buy into the Novice Hockey School on Sunday morning $145.
U9-U13 were Novice to Peewee (2009-2013) will be $560 ($540 until end of July)
- schedules are all Saturday afternoon and practices on Sunday mornings including powerskating focus sessions
U14-U16 were Minor Bantam to Minor Midget (2006-2008) will be $500 ($475 until end of July)
- our senior players play on Monday evening, no practices
- If your child is 2008 born and unsure of their best fit, give us a call and we’ll help
VPA: Most age groups are also eligible for discounted At-home Live-Online Skills training through our partner Virtual Pro Athlete www.virtualproathlete.com When you select this option at Registration, you will receive an email from VPA inviting you to make your specific booking and will pay VPA directly. This is a value add-on for your player/goalie, Willowdale does not receive any commission.
1 – All registration fees (excl VPA) are discounted $20 until July 31st inclusive ($25 for Monday hockey)
2 – Willowdale has a policy of discounting for your 3rd child and more. Each child, starting with your 3rd is eligible for a $100 discount on their hockey fee. The discount may not be used as the non-refundable deposit.
If you are able to Register and Check Out all 3 children at one time the system will calculate the $100 at Check Out. Otherwise please drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out before you make any payment.
If any of these affect you, please take the credit if you’re paying full fee, and we’ll adjust your account. We cannot adjust any account until your player is registered. Sorry!
- $40 due to Players born 2011 to 2007 who paid all fees in 2019-2020
- $25 due to Players born 2012 to 2015 who paid all fees in 2019-2020
- $25 due to Players born 2004 to 2006 who paid all fees in 2019-2020
- $25 per referral of Toronto resident player who paid all fees in 2019-2020
If you’re unsure, just ask. email@example.com and if you don’t get it quite right, don’t worry as we will be in touch to work it out.
Refund and NSF payment policy:
- Fully paid fees are refundable to Sept 4th with a $50 admin fee and until October 16th (noon) at 50%. Once a player has participated there is no refund.
- Where a $100 deposit has been paid, it is not refundable but guarantees your price and spot. The balance is due Sept 15th to complete the registration. If your child makes a Willowdale A/AA team before participating in House League, the $100 will be paid to the A/AA team on your player’s behalf.
- No refunds will be paid after October 16th
- A charge of $25 applies to all NSF payments.
- The House League Committee will, at its sole discretion, provide relief in the case of season ending injury or other circumstance.