Fees, Discounts, Credits, Refunds for 2022-2023
Learn to Skate and Learn to Play (2016-2018) will be $365 ($325 until June 5th); $40 Late Registration Fee charged after the start of the program.)
- Cross ice, development and fun.
- schedule is expected to be 10.45 to 11.35am on Saturday
U7 (2016) or U7S (2015) Starter will be $415 ($375 until June 5th); $40 Late Registration Fee charged after October 1st.)
- Cross ice games, development and fun.
- schedule is expected to be 11.45-12.45pm on Saturday
U8 (2015) or U9S (2014) Starter will be $445 ($405 until June 5th); $40 Late Registration Fee charged after October 1st.)
- schedule is expected to be 1-2pmpm on Saturday
- skills and games on half ice
- There is a limited option to buy into the Novice Hockey School on Sunday morning $145.
U9-U13 House League (2010-2014) will be $580 ($540 until June 5th); $40 Late Registration Fee charged after October 1st.
- schedules are all Saturday afternoon and practices on Sunday mornings including powerskating focus sessions
U14-U16 Monday Night Hockey (2007-2009) will be $525 ($485 until June 5th); $40 Late Registration Fee charged after October 1st.
- our senior players play on Monday evening, no practices
- If your child is 2009 born and unsure of their best fit, give us a call and we’ll help
1 – All registration fees are discounted $40 until June 5th inclusive.
2 – Willowdale has a policy of discounting for your 3rd child and more. Each child, starting with your 3rd is eligible for a $100 discount on their hockey fee. The discount may not be used as the non-refundable deposit.
If you are able to Register and Check Out all 3+ players at one time the system will calculate the $100 at Check Out. Otherwise please drop us a line to email@example.com and we will sort it out before you make any payment.
Referral of a new player. Thanks!
- $25 per referral of Toronto resident player is given as a credit for the following season provided you return to Willowdale, HL or Rep. The credit will be on your account waiting for you.
If you’re unsure or the credit is not showing, just ask. firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to work it out.
Refund and NSF payment policy:
- Fully paid fees are refundable to Sept 4th with a $50 admin fee and until October 3rd (5pm) at 50%. Once a player has participated there is no refund. If your player makes a Willowdale A/AA team before participating, we will pass your full fee over to their new Willowdale team on your player’s behalf.
- Where a $100 deposit has been paid, it is not refundable but guarantees your price and spot. The balance is due Sept 1st to complete the registration. If your child makes a Willowdale A/AA team before participating in House League, the $100 will be paid to the A/AA team on your player’s behalf.
- No refunds will be paid at all after October 15th
- A charge of $25 applies to all NSF payments.
- The House League Committee will, at its sole discretion, provide relief in the case of season ending injury or other circumstance.
2021-2022 Covid Shutdown Refund policy – Refunds have started, it’s just taking a lot of time but they’re on their way!
For any player, a good part of the House League fee is for one time start-up items: Uniforms, Insurance, Coach courses/police checks, Season Startup Pro-Instructors, Registration costs. These start up costs are fairly stable at $160 across all age groups. As we get further into the season, team pictures and if we’re very lucky, the end of season awards parties also factor into one-time costs.
Feb 24th – we now know that the season will not be extended for 1 more make-up day and we anticipate that Team Pictures, Medals and Awards/Party will go ahead. Clearly if the party changes (March 28th for Monday and April 2nd for Saturday) this refund will be recalculated. The fixed cost given what we know today, is $195.
Refunds for Covid Cancellations will be prorated based on the balance of your base House League fee after the deduction of the fixed cost. We were supposed to have 22 Saturday/21 Sunday and 20 Monday sessions.
Refunds will be calculated and paid shortly after the season end in Spring 2022 or sooner if the season is sadly written off.
Base fees assuming fully paid (will be adjusted for 3rd child discount or other accommodations or non-payment):
- LTP Saturday 11am $345 – refunds for shutdown = $6.82 per week cancelled
- U8/U9S Saturday 12pm $395 – refunds for shutdown = $9.09 per week cancelled
Cancelled dates so far: Saturday only hockey Oct 16; Dec 18; Jan 8; Jan 15; Jan 22, Jan 29 Make-up date added: March 19
- U10 and U13 Saturday/Sunday $560 – refunds for shutdown = $16.60 per week cancelled
Cancelled dates so far: Saturday/Sunday Oct 16/17; Dec 18/19; Jan 8/9; Jan 15/16; Jan 22/23, Jan 29/30
- U14/U16 Monday $500 – refunds for shutdown = $15.25 per week cancelled
Cancelled dates so far: Monday Jan 3; Jan 10; Jan 17; Jan 24 Make-up dates: Feb 21; Mar 14