Payments are NOT part of the Hockey Canada Registration system for Willowdale. Payment is separated from Registration to accommodate your choices below.
Willowdale Hockey continues to accept a non-refundable $100 deposit at Registration with the balance due on September 15th.
All the details are found on the Fees, Discounts, Refunds and Credits page.
You choose what to pay now:
- $100 now to hold your price and your spot (not refundable)
- Full fee now. See notes below.
- Note 1, if you played the 2019-2020 shortened season and paid your fees in full that year, you have a CREDIT on your account ($25 Born 2006 or 2012-2015; $40 Born 2007-2011) – please take the credit.
- Note 2, if you believe that you are due a Referral credit for bringing an M postal friend to Willowdale in 2019-2020, you have a $25 credit. Please take it.
- If you aren’t sure, please pay less and we’ll be in touch if our records are different!
You choose how to pay:
E-transfer your payment to email@example.com
Use a password that you are comfortable with.
- Easiest is to use the last 6 digits of the invoice from Hockey Canada. It’s in the top right corner under the Hockey Canada logo.
- If you use another, just let us know
We will add the payment to your player record and you will receive a receipt from Hockey Canada continuing the use of that Invoice number.
Option 2: Cheque
Send a Cheque/Cheques payable to
WILLOWDALE SPORTS CLUB
543-3299 Bayview Ave, Toronto M2K 2Y5
If you are paying $100 and the balance by September 15th, please send both cheques at one time.
As the Cheques are cleared we will update your record and you will receive a Receipt from Hockey Canada showing your balance.
If you are paying the full amount, ensure that your Cheque is dated before July 31st to guarantee the $20 early discount.
Option 3: PayPal MasterCard/VISA/Debit
You will receive a PayPal email receipt. If you do not receive it, please tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The transaction will be PAYPAL *WILLSC