Payments to Willowdale Hockey
Payments are NOT part of the Hockey Canada Registration system for Willowdale. Payment is separated from Registration to accommodate your choices below.
Willowdale Hockey continues to accept a non-refundable $100 deposit at Registration with the balance due on September 15th.
All the details are found on the Fees, Discounts, Refunds and Credits page.
You choose what to pay now:
- $100 now to hold your price and your spot (not refundable)
- Full fee now. See notes below.
- Note 1, if you played the 2019-2020 shortened season and paid your fees in full that year, you have a CREDIT on your account ($25 Born 2006 or 2012-2015; $40 Born 2007-2011).
- Note 2, if you believe that you are due a Referral credit for bringing an M postal friend to Willowdale in 2019-2020, you have a $25 credit.
- If you aren’t sure, please pay less and we’ll be in touch if our records are different!
You choose how to pay:
E-transfer your payment to email@example.com
Please double check the email that you’re sending to – we do NOT use Autodeposit.
Use a password that you are comfortable with.
- Easiest is to use the last 6 digits of the invoice from Hockey Canada. It’s in the top right corner under the Hockey Canada logo.
- If you use another, just let us know
We will add the payment to your player record and you will receive a receipt from Hockey Canada continuing the use of that Invoice number.
Option 2: Cheque
Send a Cheque/Cheques payable to
WILLOWDALE SPORTS CLUB
543-3299 Bayview Ave, Toronto M2K 2Y5
If you are paying $100 and the balance by September 15th, please send both cheques at one time.
As the Cheques are cleared we will update your record and you will receive a Receipt from Hockey Canada showing your balance.
If you are paying the full amount, ensure that your Cheque is dated before July 31st to guarantee the $20 early discount.
Option 3: PayPal MasterCard/VISA/Debit
Click the image below and follow the instructions to pay via PayPal or by credit card. You will receive and email confirmation.